Implementing 9100Rev D COURSE (2 days)
Whether you currently hold AS9100 certification or are looking at implementing your aerospace quality management system for the first time, this course is targeted to provide you everything that you need to achieve successful certification to AS9100 rev:D. (Transition duration 2 days; New Implementation duration 3 days)
An interactive course to provide management and staff with the information required to implement the 9100 Rev D Standard. The course will take staff through the pitfalls of introducing such a demanding Standard and the associated disciplines. The course will be aimed at staff who have an appreciation of ISO 9001:2015.
• To ensure staff understand the implications of introducing 9100 Rev D.
• To give ideas as to the most effective manner of introducing the Standard.
• To inform management of the resources and timescales required to introduce 9100 Rev D.
Benefits You Will Gain
• Increased understanding of the requirements of 9100 Rev D.
• An understanding of the discipline the Standard will require of the organisation.
• An understanding of how an organisation with a 9100 Rev D Quality Management System fits into the aerospace and defence world.
• To generate greater motivation within the staff to ensure the Standard is introduced with the minimum of effort.
Who Should Attend
• Those wishing to take strategic decisions as to how 9100 Rev D will be introduced into the organisation.
• Staff who will be involved in the introduction of 9100 Rev D.
The course will consist of a series of presentations and workshops combined with interactive participation activities. A folder with appropriate information will be presented during the course and a certificate issued to show evidence that the course was attended satisfactorily.
Recognising the increasing popularity of in-Company programmes, ABC Quality Management Ltd specialises in providing customised courses delivered on your premises. Please discuss your requirements with us.